Friday, May 28, 2010

Heather Pink Interview III

Luke Ford says:

“The next thing I knew, I was traveling. I was in it for years. I was working at the Gold Club in Atlanta.

“I didn’t stay there long. I wasn’t jaded by life enough to do that. The dances there were $10 and they charged you $300 a night to work there.

“I took a regular job.”

Luke: “How did working as a dancer affect your life?”

Heather: “I have knee problems to this day. I wasn’t eating a lot, but I drank every day for eight months. It was basically a requirement. If you refused alcohol, you’d be reprimanded. Now I don’t even drink at all, hardly.”

Luke: “Why would the clubs want you to drink alcohol?”

Heather: “Because it increased your sales. They could charge more money for dancer’s drinks.”

Read On



No comments: