Friday, July 22, 2011

My Type Of Women - Smart, Funny, Demure

Luke Ford writes: The connection is usually swift. The women who turn me on are fast thinkers and fast speakers. They tend to be decisive, strong, formidable. Erudite. Capable.

Our repartee is snappy because they love to laugh.

I don’t have to explain to them when I’m being sarcastic. I rarely have to justify myself. I don’t have to hide large parts of myself. I don’t have to worry about offending them with my un-PC observations on life.

I like women who are clean and organized. I don’t like my women fat and sloppy and lazy.

I love women who read social cues. I hate having to explain things to my date. Women should be smarter than me in interpersonal stuff.

I like women who work out and keep themselves in great shape. Sure, I may be a bit sloppy, but I like women who are taut.

Yeah, I may be 44, but I like ‘em younger than me. 



No comments: